- Works with less snow than a normal sled
- Also works in deep snow and prepared slopes
- Comfortable, soft and inflatable
- Steered by weight shift
- Brake by shifting board horizontally
- Extremely durable
- Light weight and compact for hiking and snowshoe tours
- The ultimate freeride experience
Backcountry | Slopes | Terrain Park
Freeride 100, small backpack, repair-kit, hand pump, hand leash.
The X-Series are equipped with a flat, cold resistant high-tech valve.
The Freeride 100-X is a great choice for riders up to 160cm. The lifted front-end offers smooth ride in a full range of snow conditions. The wide shape is great for cruising and comfort in the deep and steep. Made for easy riders.
Size: 100 x 50 x 23 cm
Weight: 2.30 kg
Volume: 100 l
Max. Pressure: 0.05 bar
Max. Load: 140 kg (100 - 160cm)